Cruisers: This plan is tailored to suit the average requirements for motorcycles such as Yamaha V Star, Kawasaki Vulcan, Suzuki Boulevard, Honda Shadow and many more that also fall into this category.
- Standard Minor Service: Service interval recommendations vary between manufactures. However regardless of kilometers it is universally recommended to change the engine oil at least every 12 months (*)
- Tyres: Front & rear tyre replacement. We all know how quickly the cost of new tyres comes around and it always seems to line up with registration renewal (*)
- E-Safety Inspection: If your motorcycle is more than 5 years old each year you will require an E-Safety Inspection in order to renew your registration
- Quarterly Service Checks: Enjoy carefree maintenance with quarterly service inspections. Adjust & lubricate chain, check fluid levels & top up if needed, check tyre condition & pressure, brake pad thickness, condition & function of all controls & much more (*)
- Brake Fluid Test: Brake fluid is hygroscopic which means that it absorbs moisture from the atmosphere under normal humidity. The moisture will corrode or rust hydraulic brake components and eventually will cause them to fail at this point you may be up for costly repairs. The added moisture content will also cause brakes to become spongey and ineffective. By testing the brake fluid, we can determine whether the brake fluid is due for replacement and in turn keep your braking system healthy.
- Coolant Test: Coolant contains anti-corrosion properties which both protects and lubricates your cooling system. Over time these elements will begin to expire and leave your cooling system exposed to the risk of corrosion or rust which will likely incur costly repairs.
- Discount: 10% off all aftermarket parts & accessories supplied by Riding Rubber.
- Discount: 10% off hourly labour charge for and work completed in excess of what your membership covers.