2 Stroke Off Road Motorcycles: This plan is tailored to suit the average requirements for motorcycles such as Yamaha YZ or WR range, KTM EXC or SX range, Husqvarna TC or TE range and many more that also fall into this category. This plan is applicable to motorcycles which are consistently ran in a high intensity environment such as racing or extreme off-road use.
- 10x Standard Minor Service: Regularly having your motorcycle serviced is step 1 in keeping you bike in excellent condition. Our minor service includes Our minor service transmission oil replacement as well as our 50-point service checklist (*)
- 3x Valve Clearance Inspection & Adjustment: Valve clearance inspection / adjustments are crucial for all four stroke motorcycles. Without correct valves clearances your motorcycle may run poorly, be hard to start, have compromised performance and eventually your engine will fail. (*)
- Suspension Service: In order to keep your motorcycle in optimal condition we recommend servicing your suspension every 12-months. Add this package to your core membership plan to receive the additional benefit of annual suspension servicing. During the suspension service our technicians will thoroughly inspect the condition of your internal suspension components and replace the shock & fork oil. You can also opt to upgrade your suspension at this time and just pay for the new parts. “Does your bike have the correct spring rate for you?”
- Bearing service: Bearings are another element in a motorcycle which are often overlooked however a crucial component to how to bike feels & handles. More often than not the amount of grease in the bearings is insufficient. With washing, impact or even just general use it doesn’t take long for moisture to work its way into your bearings and begin the corrosion process. Frequent greasing will dramatically prolong the life of your bearings. Add this package to core membership to receive greasing service covering Head stem, Swing arm & linkage bearings. If bearings require replacement at the time of service simply pay for the cost of the bearings.
- Suspension analysis & setup: Have your suspension customized to suit your individual weight & riding requirements. Our professionals will work with you to adjust your preload, high & low speed compression & rebound settings. By having your suspension setup correctly, you will feel a dramatic improvement in the way your bike handles in all situations. (5)
- Brake fluid test: Brake fluid is hygroscopic which means that it absorbs moisture from the atmosphere under normal humidity. The moisture will corrode or rust hydraulic brake components and eventually will cause them to fail at this point you may be up for costly repairs. The added moisture content will also cause brakes to become spongey and ineffective. By testing the brake fluid, we can determine whether the brake fluid is due for replacement and in turn keep your braking system healthy.
- Coolant test: Coolant contains anti-corrosion properties which both protects and lubricates your cooling system. Over time these elements will begin to expire and leave your cooling system exposed to the risk of corrosion or rust which will likely incur costly repairs.
- Compression Test: A compression test is always a good way to determine if the symptoms you're experiencing are related to internal engine damage. (*)
- Discount: 10% off all aftermarket parts & accessories supplied by Riding Rubber.
- Discount: 10% off hourly labour charge for and work completed in excess of what your membership covers.