If you receive any product that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within 30 days. This can be done in store or via post. Goods for return/exchange must be in original packaging, with all tags attached, unused and sent at your shipping cost. We will happily exchange or credit your account*. *Please view exclusion list below.
Any product which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
For any returns or exchanges, simply contact our helpful team via this email link: email@example.com
No Exchange or Refund Required:
There is no legal responsibility to exchange and/or refund when:
- Customers have simply changed their minds about the goods
- Customer purchased the incorrect size, colour or product
- Goods were damaged after the customer bought them. ^However, where goods are damaged because of a fault that was in the goods when they were purchased, an exchange or refund is in order.
- A customer has no proof of purchase, i.e. the customer does not have his/her receipt. In this situation we will only exchange/credit where authorisation from the store manager is obtained, and:
If the customer requests a refund, the refund should be given in the form of a gift voucher/credit note only.
If the customer does not have a receipt but you know that the merchandise was bought from Riding Rubber, an exchange or refund (in the form of a gift voucher/credit note) transaction can be undertaken IF approved by the store manager.
Change of mind returns:
If you have changed your mind and you are able to provide proof of purchase, you may be eligible for an exchange or store credit within a reasonable period of time from purchase (in most cases a reasonable period of time is deemed to be 30 days. Helmets: 5 days) provided that the item is:
- Is in new sealable condition;
- Is unworn or unused with all original, sealed packaging and tags attached; and
- Is not subject to the exclusions listed below
Helmet Return Policy:
Any helmet needing to be returned due to incorrect size purchased or change of mind, must notify our team via firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving helmet. Helmets must be in 100% original packaging with visor stickers on, swing tags all attached and no signs of any scratches, make up or damage to be eligible for an exchange or store credit. All helmets will be inspected on arrival for accessment prior to any exchange or credit note applied to customers account. Refunds are not applicable on any helmet return unless it is deemed by the supplier as a warranty issue.
Exclusions to change of mind returns:
If you have simply changed your mind, you are not eligible for an exchange or refund for:
- Custom made orders
- Sale items
- Gift Vouchers
- Special orders.
Process for Returns/Exchanges and postage charges:
- Email email@example.com
- Quote your # order number (at the top of your receipt) with a brief description of why you are returning/exchanging your item.
- For exchanges, please let us know what size/colour for your replacement item.
- After the above is done, then please return in store or post your goods back to us ensuring they meet the requirements.
- Please note, for any change of mind and / or exchanges, postage is at your cost for the return to us at Arndell Park and also the exchanged item coming back to you. A team member will be in touch with you prior to couriering out your exchange for this postage payment. If no payment is recieved for the postage return, then we will automatically issue your account with a store credit to the purchase price of your returned item.
- For Large / bulky items such as Helmets, Stands, Leathers, Boots : Return postage for exchanged item = $25
- For smaller items such as gloves: Return postage for exchanged item = $10
- Please ensure you pack the items with care. Eg: Do not post a helmet back to us a with a label stuck to the outside of the branded box. Helmet box must be wrapped or double boxed to protect the original box.
- Please ensure you have tracking included for any items being returned.
- Returns postal details:
TO: Riding Rubber
RA# (insert your order number)
21/14 Holbeche road, Arndell Park, NSW 2148 PH: (02) 9621 4118
Return/Exchange of faulty products^
If you believe an item is not of acceptable quality (for example, it is faulty), then you may have right to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. These rights are not impacted by the change of mind policy or limited by a defined timeframe. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service).
Where you believe an item is not of acceptable quality, it may necessary for us to send your products to the manufacturer to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If there is a major failure with the item, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair. If the failure is minor, we will repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item or refund you) within a reasonable time.
Where an item is damaged through abnormal use, Riding Rubber is not required to provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Please keep your receipt as we will require satisfactory proof that you purchased the item from us before providing a remedy under Australian Consumer Law.
Exchange or Refund if required:
A customer can seek a refund under certain circumstances, commonly referred to as the right to repair, replacement or refund. Cases in which a refund would be in order include those where the goods:
- The product has a fault the customer could not have known about at the time of purchase.
- Does not work in the way the customer was lead to believe it would work.
- Does not match the sample that they were shown.
We may offer to repair, exchange or provide a credit note/gift voucher for the goods subject to the agreement of the customer. If the goods are not repairable, you may be able to replace or refund the item. Some warranties are for replacement and not repair; for example, some electrical hand tool companies choose to have a replacement policy instead of repair. However, the customer does have a right to insist on a refund.
Therefore, we exchange or refund merchandise if the customer presents their receipt or Credit Card or EFTPOS voucher in any of the above circumstances.
You are legally entitled to offer to exchange the goods, or provide the customer with a gift voucher. However, in the above situations, if a customer is totally dissatisfied with the exchange option, a refund should be given in the form of payment that was initially tendered, as shown by their register receipt.